Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Where has time gone?


9 more weeks until end of the year
8 more weeks until X mas
Where has time gone?

We heard it all before. ‘ It’s the end of year already?...that’s so fast!’
A question I always ask myself is, ‘ Have I accomplish what I wanted to achieve this year?’

My answer is yes and no. Sometimes we get so side track with all the things that is going on around us that we lose track of what we want to achieve for the current year. Making a list gives you an idea of what you really want. It is easy to write them down but the challenging part is to making it happen. 

It is always good to write down your goal for next year as it gives you an indication and guideline of where you want to go in the next 12 months....
Works for some, really! 

Start thinking about your goals for 2013 now..before you know it, the year is already almost over...:)




No comments:

Post a Comment